Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yusuf estes' Special featuring~~~


Look at the way he talked about Nabi Muhammad sa.w!! Subhanallah and Eddie's hosting is really non-muslim friendly...
Visiit www.thedeenshow.com..I'm ashamed of myself..They even have their own TV
show up in that super big America..............
N in Malaysia we only have like what, TV 9??
Subhanallah...It makes me think again about my unfinished-n never ending responsibilities...Dakwah,dakwah,dakwah


Ah..And here's another great story that i found regarding the issues of reverting..Brother Joshua..
And it really cracks me up when they started talking about --ism...Subhanallah..
He really did travel around the world n exploring n experimenting only to find the True Religion..Islam..
(But i only managed to put here the 1st part of it..Feel free to search and continue on watching this great talk!!)

posted by~wapel
^^enjoy,digest,act!!

No comments: